It's time to do a giveaway.
What's in it for me? Your feedback about my jewelry.
What's in it for you? A pair of earrings, YOUR choice, from the three styles pictured below. Each pair is valued at $30. All earring wires and jump rings are sterling silver, also handcrafted. Keep them yourself or stuff them into a stocking!
1. Post a comment on THIS blog post before midnight on December 11th, US ET.
2. Tell me which pair of earrings you would like to win, and WHY.
3. Include your email address with your post.
Please also like my Facebook page, here.
If you want a second entry:
1. Post another comment on THIS blog post before midnight on December 11th, US ET.
2. Choose your favorite piece of my jewelry. Pick any piece that I've ever posted on my blog.
3. In your comment, describe the piece in your own words and include a link to the blog post that features it.
4. In your comment, tell me WHY you like it or what makes it special to you.
5. Include your email address with your post.
On December 12th, I'll draw a random name from among those who commented. Your
name will be assigned a number (chronologically, based on comment order) and the winning number will be generated from http://www.random.org.
If you are outside the U.S., I welcome your entries but will need to charge shipping if it's higher than U.S. postage.
Other news this week
My awesome daughter Kathy let me snap some pics this week. Here she is modeling some recent pieces. Kathy makes my jewelry look great, doesn't she? :-)